Due to the United States’ citizen based taxation regime, all U.S. persons, even when working and paying income tax outside of the U.S., must continue to file tax returns in the United States on an annual basis. For U.S. persons (citizens, dual citizens and green card holders) living in the Netherlands, Hillbrook can also prepare the U.S. Federal and State tax returns. Clients can engage Hillbrook to prepare both their Dutch and U.S. income tax returns in one process, making it easy to comply with both tax systems at once.

Compliance services for individuals

  • Preparation and e-filing of your U.S. Federal & State income tax return
  • Preparation and e-filing of your FBAR (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts)
  • Preparation of required U.S. tax forms for self-employed individuals
  • U.S. tax consulting