Hillbrook Expatriate Tax Solutions, based in the South of Amsterdam and Rotterdam, is a niche firm in the expat tax and immigration services industry. Hillbrook has a strong focus on compliance services for foreign local hires and tailored advisory services covering an extensive range of complex tax, immigration and global mobility issues. Our clients include corporate and private clients worldwide.
The immigration department
Our immigration department is established in 2016 and consists of a team of enthusiastic immigration specialists with profound knowledge of Dutch immigration law. The immigration department of Hillbrook works closely with the tax department of Hillbrook, to ensure a truly integrated approach.
The immigration team assist both corporate and private clients with their Dutch immigration needs.
We are looking for a Dutch immigration specialist to join our growing immigration practice. The Immigration Specialist will be responsible advising our clients about the possible immigration routes and requirements. You oversee the full immigration process and ensure that the various immigration applications for our clients are filed within the given deadlines. You pro-actively follow up in case necessary. You update client processes and internal immigration information.
You will act as a day-to-day contact for any questions of our clients during the immigration procedure and other members of the team.
Who are you?
- You have (preferable) a relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- Preferably you have relevant work experience 3-5 years with Corporate Immigration
- Your recognize yourself in the following: enthusiastic, precise, empathetic, discrete and confidential
- You have a solution driven focus
- You can work independently but also in a multidisciplinary team
- You have the ability to work under pressure
- You have experience with MS Office
If you meet the above requirements and are enthusiastic about this vacancy, we kindly ask you to contact Gwen Keller at Gwen@hillbrook.nl